Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Late Saturday Night

OK, it isn't that late yet (9:30 pm ish here) but considering that my alarm is set for 4:20 am, it is getting late for me.  Of all of the things that I could be doing on a Saturday night as a college student, looking up milk testing equipment isn't one that is high most peoples list, but there is a reason for it, I insist.  A few months ago, while I was thinking of grad schools, and what field to go into, I had a smart idea, go to grad school, get a Ph.d, and find my way back home and start a farm and be a partner on this new farm (even if it is an extension of the one that my family owns now).  Since I'm a sort of a scientist at heart, why not use that to better advance a farm, and do research that is more applicable to the specific farm.  Time will tell if that comes out like that or not.

Night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment