Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Grad Schools

Merry Christmas to y'all

Another Saturday on the computer.  So after spending the better part of the afternoon with my family, (and eating lots of food, the deserts kept coming with no end in sight, and lots of empty wine bottles on the counter) at home, resting, and searching through a small list of grad schools that I've found, or talked to at a conference I was at at the end of October (ASA-CSSA-SSSA Meeting in Long Beach CA 2010).  Of the dozen or so schools that I talked to, only about 5 really stand out to me.


Like I said on Twitter just a little bit ago, I'm looking at them, and open to a few suggestions, let me know if there is any school that you recommend, especially if they are working with bioenergy projects, from seed to fuel (or production of corps to fuel in you car) 


Night y'all, work in the mornin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment